SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED:
INSTRUCTIONS & PLAY IDEAS:
The alphabet blocks kids activity works for wide range of ages and abilities. Depending on your child’s age and skill level you can write out the words on a piece of paper for them to follow with their blocks of love letters (preschool) or you can say them out loud (kindergarten or preschoolers that can read). You can also ask them to come up with their own using their imagination. Love letters is a fun family activity to come up with new love words to share.
- Develop Fine Motor Skills – strengthens hands, wrists, and little fingers as they pick the wooden alphabet blocks.
- Improve Hand-Eye Coordination as they search for the letters.
- Improve Concentration as they complete the words.
- Extend Language Development – Learn love words.
A fun way to learn new words and early reading!
Share this post
- Tags: abc, abc's, alphabet, alphabet blocks, alphabet letters, early reading, fine motor skills, fine motor skills toys, language development, manipulatives, Valentine's Day